Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Pain, No Gain ~ Part 6

So I woke up this morning with my arms and shoulders aching. A horse is a horse, gentle or not, they have serious strength xD Ruby really tested my ability to pull on the reins. *winces from the soreness* At least my back doesn't hurt!

Stress is still affecting me and my poor stomach. Gonna have lots of pain this week :(

The wound from last week is healed, I'm glad to say. I still rode with a pad yesterday though lol. And I'm glad I did. Would've hurt myself again when Ruby nearly threw me off yesterday. I don't get the whole idea of having a raised pommel -_- Since it could hurt me, and I'm female, wouldn't all the trainers, who are males, be irked by those kinds of saddles? Makes me wanna bring along a thick woollen blanket to put on top of the saddle >.<

So it seems that my muscles are finally getting worked out. I like *thumbsup*

No comments:

Post a Comment