Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Actual Riding Boots Maybe?

My dad has finally realised that I need actual boots for riding... Cause of safety reasons and all that. He told mum last night that 'simple canvas shoes' can't be used. And he's right, I have no idea where mum got the idea that shoes that can be bent in half is good for riding...

So they started looking online for tack shops in KL... and found one near dad's office... Good news, right? Not for my dad XD He decided to call them up to enquire about prices. A riding helmet costs RM200 min. That's children's helmet, btw. At max, they can go up to RM1k+. HOLYSHEETIT'SJUSTADAMNHAT!!! The vendor is selling helmets at RM180... (not children's)

So he figured that the vendor at the club is selling VERY cheaply already :D He didn't even dare ask what the prices for boots were. If the vendor is selling the ankle boots at RM300, that tack store probably sells them at RM500+. Note, I said ANKLE boots... Not the tall ones that reach the knees... You only really need those tall ones if you were going on a horse show or something.

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but I can't stop thinking about it. Theres a chance that he's gonna buy me those ankle boots now :D

Good news? Oh yes, but not for dad... muhahahahaha >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment